Expand my Community achievements bar.

Removing a user/role from a task via the "assignment" window resets all remaining users on that task to 100%

Level 1

When removing a user and/or role from a task via the "assignment" window, why does WF reset all the remaining users on that same task to a 100% allocation vs retaining the allocation that was previously entered? Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

@DianaL1 i can't reproduce this except if your duration type is "Calculated Assignment" and you remove the second-to-last assignee, leaving only 1 person... 

Every other time I see the percentages remain... screenshots maybe or more info? 

Level 1

screenshots of before and after attached. I have the task constraint set to "Calcuated Work" and am deleting a user directly from the "Assignment" window. You can see the correct percentage allocation in the "Description" column but as soon as I delete someone, they all reset to 100% allocation per person.

Before.png

After.png