Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Remove Link for from field in Report

Level 2

When I add a field like Project Name into a report, this hyperlinks to the project record.  How do I remove the hyperlink and make it plain text?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you change your valuefield line to a valueexpression, it will remove the hyperlink. For example, if you are on a Task Report and you add the column for Project Name, switch to text mode and replace the valuefield=project:name with valueexpression={project}.{name}

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you change your valuefield line to a valueexpression, it will remove the hyperlink. For example, if you are on a Task Report and you add the column for Project Name, switch to text mode and replace the valuefield=project:name with valueexpression={project}.{name}

Level 5

I'll also just add that if you're sharing a report as an Excel file outside of Workfront, you can have Workfront remove the hyperlinks when you send (or schedule) the report.

Send ReportSend ReportInclude / Exclude LinksInclude / Exclude Links