Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!
SOLVED

Remove Link for from field in Report

Level 2

When I add a field like Project Name into a report, this hyperlinks to the project record.  How do I remove the hyperlink and make it plain text?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you change your valuefield line to a valueexpression, it will remove the hyperlink. For example, if you are on a Task Report and you add the column for Project Name, switch to text mode and replace the valuefield=project:name with valueexpression={project}.{name}

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If you change your valuefield line to a valueexpression, it will remove the hyperlink. For example, if you are on a Task Report and you add the column for Project Name, switch to text mode and replace the valuefield=project:name with valueexpression={project}.{name}

Level 5

I'll also just add that if you're sharing a report as an Excel file outside of Workfront, you can have Workfront remove the hyperlinks when you send (or schedule) the report.

Send ReportSend ReportInclude / Exclude LinksInclude / Exclude Links