Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Reformat how a field displays - valueformat

Level 2
I need to reformat a field in one of my reports % of hours spent from .13% or .9% to 13% or 90%. Here is the text criteria that it currently is coded as, I am sure that the valueformat needs to change but I can't find what it needs to be changed to: displayname=% of Hours Spent textmode=true valueexpression=DIV({actualWorkRequired},{workRequired}) valueformat=doubleAsPercent Lara McCleary SR Project Manager/WF Adminstrator Aetna Tampa, FL 203-988-5089
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4
ROUND(DIV({actualWorkRequired},{workRequired})*100,1) Would give you 90.1% for example. Round is the number of decimal places to include and actually can be negative to round to the tens place for example. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com Helpful? Buy me a coffee: https://www.patreon.com/mlayten - we simplify your work so you can run your business -