Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Referencing Predecessor Actual Completion Date

Level 3

In a task report is it possible to reference a predecessor task's Actual Completion Date? Could anyone provide the text mode for this type of reference if it is possible?

I feel like this should be possible but I am not getting to the bottom of it in the API explorer.

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Cameron – would the Handoff Date give you what you're looking for? Trish Sparkman Marketing & Communications Infrastructure Manager T +1 404-774-3383 patricia.sparkman@dxc.com DXC Technology 1775 Tysons Blvd. Tysons Corner, VA 22102 "http://www.dxc.technology"> dxc.technology DXC Technology Company - Headquarters: 1775 Tysons Boulevard, Tysons, Virginia 22102, USA. DXC Technology Company -- This message is transmitted to you by or on behalf of DXC Technology Company or one of its affiliates. It is intended exclusively for the addressee. The substance of this message, along with any attachments, may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information that is otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate any part of this message. If you have received this message in error, please destroy and delete all copies and notify the sender by return e-mail. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind DXC Technology Company or any of its affiliates to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose. --.

Level 10

Hi Cameron, I like Trish's "https://store.atappstore.com/as-soon-as-impossible/" Handoff Date idea. It's mathematically equivalent and handy (badump-dump); provided you have either just one predecessor, or really only care about the latest Actual Completion Date among all predecessors. On the other hand, if you're itching for more detail, though, I invite you to scratch Advanced Reporting: Predecessor Progress Status on an Assignment Report this surface , which explains similar concepts. Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 3
The handoff date works perfectly. Thanks! Cameron Howitt One Firefly