Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Quick Tip: Attach a Scenario Overview with an explanation of the Business Purpose of the Scenario to the first module in every scenario you build.

Employee

Documenting what you did and WHY you did it will help future you (and others including Workfront support) to quickly determine what the scenario is supposed to do. Use the scenario overview to capture this on the first module of every scenario you build.

This is as simple as adding a note to the module and calling it "Scenario Overview". While it might seem like an extra step, documenting the what and why will pay off in the long run.

"Like" this post if you find it helpful!👍

To find all previous Quick Tips, go here and view the tab named "Quick Tips".

@Workfront Fusion 2.0

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

How do you add a Scenario Overview? Are you referring to adding a Note to the Module?

Employee

YES! Add a note and call it "Scenario Overview". I will update the original Quick Tip to be more clear. Thank you @Mike Haleas‚ for the question so I could clarify!