Expand my Community achievements bar.

Question about tagging project teams

Level 2
Hi all, This might be a dumb question, but I'm having trouble figuring this out on my own. How do you tag / notify everyone on a project in an update? Normally I'd search for a person or team by typing @ followed by their name, or I'd type the user or team name in the "Notify" field. Is there something specific I need to type in order to tag everyone on the project team? Thanks! Alex
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Alex, You can go to the Staffing tab (probably under More) > People > Update All

Level 2
Thanks, Vic. Do you know if users have to have a Planner license in order to post an "update all" comment to the project team? I tried logging in as some of our employees who have the Worker license and it looks like they don't have the option to do it. Alex Barnard

Level 10
Hi Alex, I'm actually seeing people with a Work license able to use that function. As long as they have View access to the project I'm seeing it show for them. Not sure what's happening on your instance. Are you hitting the People tab during your testing? I realize this is a "is it plugged in" question �� , sorry, just want to check the easiest solution before asking about access levels etc. Because I don't know of or see any access level settings that would control this. But maybe someone else knows.