Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Pull a full list of Reports that are set up for auto-delivery?

Level 2

I would like to pull a list of all reports that have an auto-delivery setup. This way I can see which reports are outdated and need to be deleted.

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Nathan!

You should be able to accomplish this by building a "Report" report and setting the filter to Scheduled Report >> Schedule = Is not blank. You can find Scheduled Report >> Schedule within Standard mode, but if you want to do it through Text mode, here's the code:

scheduledReportsOM:schedule_Mod=notblank

You can add whatever columns you need from there, including the recipients of the report, last sent date, recurrence rule, etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Nathan!

You should be able to accomplish this by building a "Report" report and setting the filter to Scheduled Report >> Schedule = Is not blank. You can find Scheduled Report >> Schedule within Standard mode, but if you want to do it through Text mode, here's the code:

scheduledReportsOM:schedule_Mod=notblank

You can add whatever columns you need from there, including the recipients of the report, last sent date, recurrence rule, etc.