Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proofs in Program View?

Level 2
Hi all, Is there a way to view all proofs in a program under the Documents Tab in the Program view? Or are proofs only accessible through the Projects to which they are uploaded? Someone asked today if I could see what had been posted under a certain campaign (which I organize into Programs) and I checked the Documents tab and I did not see them. It would be a good way to access all proofs quickly per campaign if there was! Thanks, tay Tay Olson
2 Replies

Level 1
Hi, Tay, you can create a report and add it to a dashboard, then place that dashboard on a tab at portfolio level... this will filter in proofs within each program. You can do this in the Interface template by customizing tabs for 'a program". Let me know if you need more info or if this seems confusing... Good luck! Rhonda Triggs Wndyr Deployment CS Consultant Workfront Certified Consultant

Level 4

Hi Rhonda! I tried doing this and added the report as a tab on both a program and a portfolio. However, it still pulls in all of the open proofs. Did I miss something?