Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Proofs email notifications happening for every action

Level 4

I have users that have the proofing notifications set to daily summary, but they are getting emails for every action as they happen.  any ideas how to fix this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I heard back from support.  If you go to Setup >> Email >> Review and Approval, there is an option for "Send emails from Workfront when a comment is made on a proof" that can be disabled.  Not sure why that even exists since you can customize notifications for each person right on the proof.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

When you say that their notifications are set to daily summary do you mean in the individual proofing workflows or that it represents their default.  The defaults can be overridden in the proofing workflow.

Level 4

it is set to daily summary in the proofing workflow, but they are getting emails for every action as they happen

Community Advisor

Yeah, that shouldn't be the case. I'd gather a couple notifications from one of these proofs as example for WF support and submit a ticket with a link to the proof so they can see the workflow/users, and attach a couple notifications those users got that they shouldn't have so they can look into it!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Level 4

I heard back from support.  If you go to Setup >> Email >> Review and Approval, there is an option for "Send emails from Workfront when a comment is made on a proof" that can be disabled.  Not sure why that even exists since you can customize notifications for each person right on the proof.

Community Advisor

I'd check some specific proofs they're getting notifications on to see if in those proofs workflows, if their proof email is set to 'all activity.' They're default email settings in their proofing profile may be set to daily summary, but if folks are changing that setting on a proof-specific level, it'll override what's in their proof profile as default. 

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 4

it is set to daily summary in the proofing workflow, but they are getting emails for every action as they happen on the proof