Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proofing Workflow screen not working?

Level 1

Hi Everyone -

Has anyone else run into the issue where the proofing workflow or proof details tab of a document just loads the Proof HQ login screen or that it will log you in, but only show the Proof HQ home screen and nothing else? This started happening to me and a few of my users last week. It's not happening to everyone and it's not happening to me consistently, but it's incredibly frustrating. Any insight/advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hey Jeff,

This sounds odd to me. Have you submitted a support ticket already?

Kyna

Level 1

Hey Kyna,

Yes, there is a ticket in on this that my co-worker submitted last week. Case number is 00246272. It's happened to me a few times and has been isolated to chrome, but we just started our roll out 2 weeks ago and are burning down our use of Jira, so my concern is that as more an more people get involved with WF on a day to day, this will become more pervasive. Wasn't sure if others had experienced this recently.

Jeff

Level 1

I'm having a similar issue where ProofHQ is showing up within my Proofing Workflow window occasionally, but I'm logged into ProofHQ so it's showing the Dashboard instead of the log-in screen.