Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proofing Viewer: Music Tracks + Voice Overs

Level 2
Hi all, I work at an ad agency, and our production team raised a question about Workfront Proof capabilities that I couldn't answer. When someone posts a new version of a video proof over a previous version, is it possible for the Workfront Proofing viewer to distinguish changes made to the music track and voiceover between version 1 and 2? For example, if version 2 of the proof has a different voiceover script or a different music track, can the proofing viewer identify those changes (in addition to visual changes)? Thanks in advance! Alex Alex Barnard
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 9
Good question, Alex. My team doesn't proof video using WF Proof so we don't have any experience to draw from. But thanks for posting! I'm curious to know the answer as well. Michael LaBerge Strategic Ops Director In-House Creative Agency, Liberty Mutual Insurance

Level 3
@Alex Barnard , great question! I, too, work for an agency and lead the day-to-day project management for our creative team. If Proof could identify this for us, that would be excellent and would take away some of the guess work. To be even more specific, it'd be great if Proof could note when a watermark was still present. We normally proof our videos out utilizing audio comps that contain watermarks and need to be swapped out upon approval of the track. @Kyna Baker , who would know if this functionality is on the roadmap for Workfront Proof? Brandon Hamm Bravo Group