Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Proofing Data: % of people for review that actually opened the proof

Level 1

I was looking to see if there are any reports capabilities within ProofHQ. I think it would be really beneficial to have some metrics that can include % of people for review that actually opened the proof. Another example can be % of people tasked to make a decision that actually did it. As a marketing ops, this will definitely help to take strategic decisions in the future.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

See what you can do with a proof approval report. You may not be able to get clean %s like you're after but you can at least filter in all proofs from X timeframe and add a column for proof progress to see if it was sent, sent > opened, etc. I tried to see if you could group it by progress for a chart by progress but not happening bc there are multiple possibilities for the proof progress.

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1701192180073.png

You can sort the report by this column to split out sent vs. sent and opened and other progress stages and deduce a percent that way to see # of certain stages vs. # of proofs you're pulling in.

Madalyn_Destafney_1-1701192324507.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

See what you can do with a proof approval report. You may not be able to get clean %s like you're after but you can at least filter in all proofs from X timeframe and add a column for proof progress to see if it was sent, sent > opened, etc. I tried to see if you could group it by progress for a chart by progress but not happening bc there are multiple possibilities for the proof progress.

Madalyn_Destafney_0-1701192180073.png

You can sort the report by this column to split out sent vs. sent and opened and other progress stages and deduce a percent that way to see # of certain stages vs. # of proofs you're pulling in.

Madalyn_Destafney_1-1701192324507.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )