Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Proof Previews in Proofing Emails

Level 3

I have had a question from one of my users asking if it is possible to display a preview of the relevant proof in the proofing email they receive? Does anyone know if this is possible? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

No, i'm afraid that this isn't possible. The proof notifications that go out are pretty rigid, the only customisation i'm aware of is the branding of the emails (logo), or the text within the email (which is configured by the proof creator).

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

No, i'm afraid that this isn't possible. The proof notifications that go out are pretty rigid, the only customisation i'm aware of is the branding of the emails (logo), or the text within the email (which is configured by the proof creator).

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 3

Hi there

Yes - our users have this area but not the actual preview. Could this be to do with our organisations settings in Outlook?

Level 3

Worth looking at Outlook to see if its restricting in some way

we have GMail and that image is from my mac-mail program that i have pulling from my business Gmail account (as i like mac-mail LOL),