Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Proof Owner, Uploader gets a task asking for himself to make decision on the proof he has just uploaded\nwhy?

Level 3

I have a workflow what should the proof owners, role be set to

I have tried a number of options with no difference

if he is set to Author, or moderator or reviewer & Approver he still gets a task to make a decision on the proof he has just uploaded

Any help appreciated

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dan,

For the proof roles Author, Moderator, Reviewer & Approver, and Approver, Workfront expects the person to make a decision.

I assign a role of reviewer only to the proof creator. Since they are the creator and indeed owner of the proof, they get full edit rights anyway and the same permissions as a Moderator or Author.

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Dan,

For the proof roles Author, Moderator, Reviewer & Approver, and Approver, Workfront expects the person to make a decision.

I assign a role of reviewer only to the proof creator. Since they are the creator and indeed owner of the proof, they get full edit rights anyway and the same permissions as a Moderator or Author.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 3

Thanks @Richard Leek‚

That makes perfect sense now

and has fixed what i was asking

Appreciate your help

Many thanks in advance

Dan