Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Proof - failing to route to proof when opening

Level 4

I don't have much experience with proof but has anyone come across when a user cannot always access proofs to approve creative.

When they follow the proof link from their email, go to the job overview page it fails to route to the proof anywhere there. (Screenshot example attached).

It also doesn't work when by trying to hover over the photo or by pressing 'open proof' in the top right corner.

Anything I'm missing / any suggestions?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If users are receiving a link to review a proof, meaning they're on the proof, they should definitely be able to open. The experience you're describing isn't normal, you should be able to open the proof in any of those ways. Odd question, but have the impacted users cleared their cache? You'd be surprised the random effects it has in WF to not have them cleared. I'd try doing that then try going to that proof again to see if you can open. Also try opening it in an incognito window or in another browser. If you can't open after trying all these, it's not normal behavior and should be reported to WF.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If users are receiving a link to review a proof, meaning they're on the proof, they should definitely be able to open. The experience you're describing isn't normal, you should be able to open the proof in any of those ways. Odd question, but have the impacted users cleared their cache? You'd be surprised the random effects it has in WF to not have them cleared. I'd try doing that then try going to that proof again to see if you can open. Also try opening it in an incognito window or in another browser. If you can't open after trying all these, it's not normal behavior and should be reported to WF.

Level 4

Thanks as awalys Madalyn. I will ask the user to try this!

Community Advisor

Turns out there were actually some Proof issues in multiple instances today, was a ticket in Adobe status. They have evidently been resolved now - all working for you? If not I'd submit a ticket.

Level 10

If it's an interactive proof, that opens up a whole other can of worms as they have to install the software.

Level 1

I know I'm late to this thread, but can you share your experience? I have users that need to install and it can be challenging as our computers are locked down.