Expand my Community achievements bar.

Proof Email Notofication

Level 2
I am not getting email notifications when someone approves a proof. Workfront proof is set to all activity but i'm not getting notified via email.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Level 3
We have seen this happen periodically as well, but not with enough consistency for reporting. Debbie Scalf BCBST

Level 1
Sarah - We have the same experience. The person who approves the proof will get a notification but not the others on the proof (which is a more helpful notification). We have emails set to All Activity too. Jessica Frahm

Community Advisor
We've been having an issue for several weeks where the person approving the proof does not get a notification that their proof is ready. I've had a ticket open and it seemed to be resolved late last week, but has re-appeared this week. When I go into the Proofing Workflow and look at the Proofing Activities, it seems when someone who is not already on the workflow opens the proof to review it (before we send it out to the approvers) the email notifications are disabled. Unfortunately the "activity" for this says "New people added" when in actuality the new person was added to the workflow because they opened the proof. There's also a "Proof first opened" activity, that actually shows when someone opens the workflow - and this does not disable the notifications

Level 2
@Workfront Support please advise on this. It's extremely inefficient that we cannot get notified of proof approvals. Sarah Guerra Marketing Jumpstart Template

Employee
Hi Sarah! I think you tagged another user who is not actually a Workfront employee. I've been watching this thread and can you all confirm that you've submitted a support ticket around this? I'll check with our support team to see if this is something we can replicate and let you know what I find out. Thanks, Kyna Workfront Community Manager

Community Advisor
I have a ticket open for the proof email notifications not sending when the proof is first sent out (ticket 00185005) . The latest response to that ticket is that there also seems to be an issue with "New Proof Emails" not being generated. I have not heard anything from my users about Proof Decision emails not coming through, which is what most of this thread sounds like.

Level 2
I just submitted a ticket. Sarah Guerra Marketing Jumpstart Template