Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Proof access to reviewer license?

Level 10

Hi can someone help me figure out what combination of access levels I need to give someone with a reviewer license so they can open ALL proofs without them being shared with her? OR is there some magic group or team or company I can assign her to that will solve for this? I'm banging my head against the wall on this, I've increased all the options I can think of to the highest levels and nothing is working and I'm pretty sure this is allowable. She can see all the projects and requests in her Workfront view, but can't open the proofs within.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Jill,

Have you checked the reviewers access level to ensure that the 'never inherit access to documents' option is not checked? If it is, this will prevent your reviewer from being able to automatically access documents / proofs on projects that have been shared with her.

0694X00000C1Vy6QAF.png

If this option is selected, but you uncheck it, your reviewer will only start inheriting access to documents / proofs on new projects that are shared with her. She wont auto inherit access to documents / proofs on old projects. To overcome this you will need to build a document report to locate all of the documents needed and bulk share them with her.

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 10

This seems to have worked, but I am having other proof access issues. These problems seem to have come up recently in several different areas, as though something has changed, but I don't know what has changed.