Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Projects listing filter: to show projects where user has incomplete tasks only (do not show projects where user has completed all tasks assigned to them)

Level 5

Hello - I have a question on some text mode reporting. I want to create a filter that will show users a listing of projects where they have incomplete tasks only.

1. Can I set the filter so it runs for whoever is looking at the filter? A $$USER.ID?
  2. I found this text mode that I wanted to apply, but it doesn't get me the results I am looking for:

EXISTS:A:$$EXISTSMOD=EXISTS

EXISTS:A:$$OBJCODE=TASK

EXISTS:A:actualCompletionDate_Mod=isnull

EXISTS:A:assignmentsUsersMM:ID=61561ca6001b5837b39f802eae6cf25a

EXISTS:A:assignmentsUsersMM:ID_Mod=in

EXISTS:A:projectID=FIELD:ID

status=CUR

status_Mod=in

When I run that, I get projects where the user doesn't have tasks assigned to them at all, but they are listed in the "People" tab. Is there a refinement here I am missing?

Thank you for your help!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Olivia -

Here is what I use for the exist filter.

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=ASSGN

EXISTS:1:assignedToID=$$USER.ID

EXISTS:1:assignedToID_Mod=in

EXISTS:1:projectID=FIELD:ID

EXISTS:1:task:status=CPL

EXISTS:1:task:status_Mod=notin

Just make sure you do all the project level filters first and then switch to text mode and paste that on the bottom. It will be for all projects where you are assigned to a task that is not complete.

Hope that helps

Level 5

Thanks Anthony! When I do that, I still get a project showing up that has NO tasks in it, but the user (in this case, me) is listed under "People". Is there a way to filter those types of projects out?

Attended your session yesterday in the Skills Workshop by the way - amazing stuff!!