Expand my Community achievements bar.

Project Plans for Conversion - Fusion

Level 5
Hi All, I am interested to know if any of your departments create a plan for upcoming projects and how they feed them into Workfront? Currently our marketing departments create an excel sheet outwith Workfront and then brief the plan/multiple requests into Workfront for conversion to projects. However, we just took on Fusion and I think it should be possible to convert 80% of the plan into projects, without the manual filling of the custom form, as effectively the reviewers are filling in almost all the same details twice. Has anyone done something like this, or similar? Thanks! Miranda Rais
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3
Hi Miranda, We do something similar, if I am reading your use case correctly. We have a custom form that the user fills out when they are requesting a project. We have a template that has the "worst case" scenario for a project. Based on the answers in the custom form, Fusion will create a new project based on the template and remove the tasks that are not required. It works really well for us, including project governance. Dale Whitchurch