Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Planner not showing all logged hours

Level 4

I cross checked an hours report with the ACT column on the planner to find the numbers were not equal.  Upon review, I found 2 instances where a user logged time to a task they were not assigned to - 1 was a parent task, and 1 was a child task.  Those hours showed on an hours report, but not in the ACT column on the planner.

Does anyone know why these didn't show on the planner, and/or how I can fix that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes.  I reached out to support about this and got this answer:

"I wanted to follow up with you on this case. I've been checking the documentation on this, and I was able to confirm that this is expected behavior for the Planner. When viewing the ACT column, it will display the total time entered by the user for tasks that they are assigned to. Since this user logged time on a task that was not theirs, it was excluded."

I asked if there was a way to change a setting to show all hours logged and they said no.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Is your timeframe on the report and the planner the same (in case those couple hours were logged outside of your date range)?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Level 4

Yes.  I reached out to support about this and got this answer:

"I wanted to follow up with you on this case. I've been checking the documentation on this, and I was able to confirm that this is expected behavior for the Planner. When viewing the ACT column, it will display the total time entered by the user for tasks that they are assigned to. Since this user logged time on a task that was not theirs, it was excluded."

I asked if there was a way to change a setting to show all hours logged and they said no.