Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Per Person Task Report - Pulling in tasks even when there are multiple assignees

Level 6
Hello, This may be something basic, I am not sure. I am trying to pull a report that is every task for different individual users. The problem is we have many tasks assigned to multiple people, so I am running into the issue of some tasks not populating based off of the filters I have. To pull in the information, I used the Task>Assigned ID filter to pull in these tasks. Thoughts? Tim Brooks Invicro
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 6
Sorry, I think I figured it out. I used the Assignment Users > ID filter. This seemed to work. Any reason why it wouldn't? Tim Brooks Invicro

Level 7
You figured it out. In a Task report, the Task --> Assigned To will only display the owner of the task (primary assignee); whereas, Assignment Users --> ID will display all users. So, if you were only using Task --> Assigned To to filter, it might not have been capturing tasks that a user was assigned to if they were not the 'task owner'. Hope that makes sense! Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services