Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Our timesheet are suddenly starting on Tuesday?

Level 4

I've checked. everything and we should be okay (language wise) and all other related calendars are fine. I've also tried other browsers with the same results. Help!!!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Employee

Hi Dawnmarie, do you have your timesheet profile(s) set to generate timesheets twice per month? If so, what dates do you have selected? This may be related to something that our product team is actively investing, but I'd like to be sure.

Level 4

Thank you for your reply. No we have Create timesheet monthly on the 1st.

Initially, I thought the holiday might be the issue (I suppose it still could be) because the 1st was on a Tuesday but all the following weeks also appear to begin on Tuesdays. Curious since I don't recall this happening in the past.

Dawnmarie

Level 10

@Hannah Houston‚ Our planners starting noticing this yesterday in our instance as well. I was about to put in a ticket.

We have two timesheets per month: 1–15, 16–EOM. But honestly, that shouldn't affect how a week in a calendar displays, that would be (and now is) confusing.

ADDENDUM:

I just put in a ticket. The behavior seems to be "one week starting with today" since now everyone has the week starting on Wednesday.

Level 4

@Hannah Houston‚ We have this issue since yesterday as well (one timesheet per month). We have also an open support case therefore.

Employee

Hello everyone!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. I spoke with our product team yesterday afternoon about this and they said this was an unintentional change that was made, and has since been fixed. The fix will go out in the next patch release, so this timesheet behavior is only temporary.

The correct behavior for timesheets (that you will again see after the patch release) is as follows:

Monthly and bi-monthly automatically generated timesheets will always start on either Sunday or Monday (depending on the locale). Weekly or bi-weekly automatically generated timesheets will start on the day of the week specified in the timesheet profile.

Level 10

When is the next patch release? I'd like to tell my users when to expect things to go back to normal. :)

Level 3

Hi - We are having the same issue and it sounds like it started at the same time as the original reporter. Does anyone know when the next patch release is to fix this issue? Thanks!

Level 4

Ours has since been fixed. We are back to weeks starting on Sunday. Although, there was no mention of a patch it was recognized on Thursday of last week. I hope this helps.

Level 10

This should have been fixed as of last Thursday (24th) via a patch. Ours is fixed.