Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

One of our team members (worker license) is unable to create a new folder in the documents section of projects. When I log in as her I see the same issue, but no one else is having this problem. Anyone else seeing this? Thanks in advance!

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

At first glance, that suggests an access issue with the Sharing settings on that project, she may have View only access.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

At first glance, that suggests an access issue with the Sharing settings on that project, she may have View only access.

Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion Katherine, I will check that out.

Level 2

This has been resolved - thanks again for the suggestions!

Employee

Hey Jacki! SO, glad that you got it resolved. If you don't mind sharing your solution, I'm sure others would love to see what ended up being the resolution if they have the same problem. And if Katherine's solution was the key, I'd love to give her the "Best Answer"!

Kyna

Level 2

Sorry yes, I wasn't clear - changing the team member's setting to "contribute" seemed to do the trick. Thanks again Katherine!

Employee

Wonderful!! Thank you and thanks for marking it as a best answer and just for being part of the community!