Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New User Orientation & Scorecards

Level 9
I've created a new user orientation project for our new team members after they've been through the training. The pilot user was excited about it and actually wanted a score. So my question: 1. Do you have a similar training 'project' for your new users? 2. Any suggestions on how to add a 'scoring' for this project? I've added a text field to input the score per task received, but I'm not sure how to assign a value (x of how many possible). Christina
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hey @Jacquelynn Hochsprung‚ - I figured out how to export this as an .xml file so I've uploaded it to the files area of this discussion group. Hoping it works. Here's the project.

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ I can't seem to 'link' to the file to include it in this post. Not sure if that's an issue that's new or something that has to be tweaked. ETA: this reply seems to let me attach a file - trying that!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 3
I'd love to hear more details on what the project is and requires from the new user. It sounds intriguing! (Maybe you should do a Leap presentation on it!) Mavis Moon mmoon@pivotinteriors.com

Level 9
Hey Mavis - WF isn't letting me upload a file for some reason. If you'd like me to email it to you let me know.

Level 4
Hi, We use an onboarding template for new users to use after they've been trained. We don't use any scoring it for it though. I'm on the project so I can see if they are doing things correctly. Hope that helps. Here's a screen grab of it. thanks Jennifer Miklasz

Level 2
@Christina Jarosz , can you send me that too? susie.lage@wdc.com Thank you! Susie Lage Western Digital Corporation

Level 1

@Christina Jarosz‚ would you mind sending that training scorecard you developed to me as well? We are ramping up our training for initial implement and this would be beneficial to motivate our new users. Hochsprung.Jacquelynn@mayo.edu

Thank you! Jacquelynn Hochsprung, Mayo Clinic

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hey @Jacquelynn Hochsprung‚ - I figured out how to export this as an .xml file so I've uploaded it to the files area of this discussion group. Hoping it works. Here's the project.

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ I can't seem to 'link' to the file to include it in this post. Not sure if that's an issue that's new or something that has to be tweaked. ETA: this reply seems to let me attach a file - trying that!

Employee

It looks like you got it to work! And thanks for sharing something so incredibly useful! I'm tempted to mark your own answer as the best answer, but you probably should be the one to do the honors. :)

Level 1

‚I agree with @Kyna Baker - inactive‚ , Best answer from @Christina Jarosz‚ above. Thank you!!