Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New Home Experience--My Work widget question

Level 6

One of our users reached out to me about a task: "This is still showing up in the My Work queue, ... and [it] has been marked complete."

I logged in as the user (I don't typically have assigned tasks, so I can't really experiment with my own stuff), and I see that the task in question is showing up in the My Work widget as 100% complete.

I see that it's possible to group by Status and to then collapse those tasks marked complete.  But is it possible to filter out the completed tasks?  I'm not sure if I'm missing something obvious or if I should instruct the user to revert to the old Home experience.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

No you're pretty limited with the home widgets, but you can achieve this with the "My Tasks" widget which will allow you to filter out complete tasks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

No you're pretty limited with the home widgets, but you can achieve this with the "My Tasks" widget which will allow you to filter out complete tasks.

Level 9

I had the exact same issue brought up in our instance this morning. What is the functional difference between My Work and My Tasks then? Does My Work show additional records vs My Tasks (issues, requests, team assignments) or is it just a case of one smart widget and one moderately-not-useful widget?

Katherine