Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need help generating a task report of all projects with a certain task name in them.

Level 2

I thought this would be easy but I'm having trouble. I'm trying to create a report that filters by any projects with a specifically named task in them. What is the right way to do this? Let's say the task is called "Upload Final File". How can I generate a report of all projects with that task name?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Tim, 

please try the below, this will allow you to filter on the task name on a project report. 

tasks:name=Upload Final File
tasks:name_Mod=eq

Also, here is for the task name contains.. Sorry I meant to add this in the original reply 

tasks:name_Mod=cicontains

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Tim, 

please try the below, this will allow you to filter on the task name on a project report. 

tasks:name_Mod=eq

Also, here is for the task name contains.. Sorry I meant to add this in the original reply 

tasks:name_Mod=cicontains

Community Advisor

Hi @TimBa4 - You might want to try working backwards on this and do a task report (Task Name contains Upload Final File) and then just pull in the Project Level Information in the columns of the report.