Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Nathan, from Huston Methodist Hospital mentioned inputing marketing calendars -- I believe via creating a project with dates to populate a calendar. Would love to know more to implement this with our promotional calendars.

Level 3

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Employee

Hello Tamara,

I'm sure lots of people have great advice for you on this, as calendars really do have a ton of different ways you can use them, but I thought I'd share this blog post we wrote about using calendars to solve various business needs (the blog even has input from fellow customer @Skye Hansen‚).

Hope that helps get the wheels turning!

Kyna

Community Advisor

Hi @kynabaker16! I can't find the blog post you referenced  using calendars to solve various business needs - do you have a different link you could share?

Community Advisor

Never mind, I found it in a different search Using Calendar Reports to Solve Business Needs 

@jon_chen the image links are broken on this blog post - any chance you can fix them?

Administrator

Hey @Sheri_Whitten Unfortunately I don't think images are recoverable. Let me investigate and I'll report back. Thanks!