Expand my Community achievements bar.

My Work Widget - Unable to convert task

Level 4

Hi all, 

Does anyone know if the new My Work Widget has the option to change a task back from working on to a work request?  The predecessor was erroneously closed (and since re-opened).  She had already selected 'work on it' and then changed the current status back to 'New', but the task still shows up when the 'ready to start' filter is selected and the task isn't ready to start.

The old dashboard had the option to 'convert to work request' if ' work on it' had previously been selected. But we can't find it in the new dashboard.  Thanks.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I'm not seeing this behavior in my instance. Is it possible that your filter is allowing extra tasks in? Otherwise you should probably submit a case to Support.

Level 4

Appreciate the response, Skye.  The only filter selected is 'working on'.  Thank you, I may have to open a ticket. 

Community Advisor

I'm also wondering if it's possible that you might be able to do a workaround where you remove the assigned user's name and reassign it. This might add it back to the widget correctly. Obviously not something you would be able to do a lot of, since it's a bit fiddly.