Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

My Work widget on new home

Level 3

Hello, I have 26 tasks assigned to me. 11 with a date in the past and the rest are for completion in 2024. However on the My Work widget there is a number at the top and it says '14'. Does anyone know what this number relates to ? I can find no detailed documentation.

Thank You

Emma

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The blue dot with the number in it, indicates the number of things you haven't looked at yet. Each line item on your list will have either a blue dot on the far left, or not. You should have 14 blue dots in your 26 line items. If you double click on the blue dot for each line or click into the task to go look at it, the blue dot should go away and the number should reduce accordingly. 

edited to add: in general, Workfront uses a blue dot to signify something new -- so you should pay attention to other blue dots in other areas in order to familiarize yourself with how the system is showing you new items.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The blue dot with the number in it, indicates the number of things you haven't looked at yet. Each line item on your list will have either a blue dot on the far left, or not. You should have 14 blue dots in your 26 line items. If you double click on the blue dot for each line or click into the task to go look at it, the blue dot should go away and the number should reduce accordingly. 

edited to add: in general, Workfront uses a blue dot to signify something new -- so you should pay attention to other blue dots in other areas in order to familiarize yourself with how the system is showing you new items.