Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Meeting Agenda Best Practices

Level 2

Hello! We have daily project intake calls with our marketing partners, and I'm looking for some tips/best practices on how to create an agenda for these meetings within Workfront. We use these meetings to discuss projects that are in the que, in planning, or any concerns/questions the team may have on anything they are working on. Does anyone have a meeting agenda/system that you find that works well?

Thanks!

Amber

6 Replies

Community Advisor
There was a session on this at Leap by Community Medical Centers ... Using Workfront to Create Project Meeting Agendas. I haven't had a chance to get into the nitty-gritty of it yet. But what they have set up to create the agenda to send out before the meeting and notes to send out after was real slick!

Level 2
Thanks! I'm new to Workfront so trying to navigate all the great functionality. I'll dive in to the Leap info from my team and see if I can find it. Amber Ribarchak Sr. Marketing Associate JPMorgan Chase

Level 1
I would be interested in this as well. I am not finding the session in the LEAP session resources. Any idea where I might be able to find some information on using Workfront to create project meeting agendas? Thank you! Michelle Beal Gleaner Life Insurance Society

Level 5
Me too please! Miranda Rais GVC

Level 2

I am pretty new to Work Front too. I hadn't gotten far enough in my thought process to realize that I needed to use Work Front to generate my meeting agenda until I saw this topic in my daily Digest!

I did a quick search for "meeting agenda" and found the following thread in the Community for Meeting Agenda Automation, and a short document (attachment in original post: Meeting Agenda Builder) showing how a community member builds a custom dashboard to merge data from several teams, request queues, and/or projects.

Definitely interested in seeing what other, more experienced, users are doing in this space!!

Level 9

First, thank you Heather for the awesome compliment!

Here is my presentation from LEAP, without the blue overlay so you can better see the screen shots that are the actual build from our system. I am also uploading the instructions document we provided to our users for the process around how to use the build. It looks long, but there is a lot of white space and pictures. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have! We've been very pleased with this solution and I personally use the slightly more complex version (Dashboard, to include Projects, Tasks and Issues) every week.

Have a great weekend all! :)

Alison