Expand my Community achievements bar.

Mapping Campaign Dates and Details in Workfront

Level 1

We currently have multiple teams leveraging a request queue to begin the creation of all of our campaigns. From there, the campaign execution information (launch dates, target audiences, channel types, campaign goals) exists within different projects. For that reason, we don't know if we have overlapping or redundant campaign tactics.

My question is: Has anyone tried to capture this information in one place in Workfront (calendar, reporting, ect)? How did you do it? We used to capture all the campaign details on one interface in Opal, but it was decommissioned and we are looking to capture it in Workfront.

@Amanda Kalakis‚

3 Replies

Level 7

Hi Danny,

We use calendars to track this. We use custom forms on the tasks to identify what channel they are using and who the audience is. The calendar function is great so we can color code by audience or channel (we use two reports) so we can see where we have overlap.

Hope that helps!

Level 10

Hi Danny,

Along the similar lines as Sarah, I invite you to consider our Editorial Calendar solution (see videos). It is designed to distill Social Media Plans into an centralized, image-centric set of calendars you can easily filter, adjust, print, act upon, and monitor, all in real time; but could also be tailored to suit any Workfront based workflow.

Regards,

Doug

Level 10

Hi @Danny Becker‚ and @Amanda Kalakis‚,

Based upon your initial post about target audience and channel types above, I thought you might find some recent improvements to our Editorial Calendar solution of interest:

• Specify the optimal ("Max") number of contacts per Target Audience / per Channel / per day
  • Highlight in Orange (“Stop”) when the optimal maximum number of contacts per Target Audience per Channel is reached on a given day
  • Highlight in Black (“Full”) when the optimal maximum number of contacts per Target Audience per Channel is exceeded on a given day

At your convenience, may I invite you to watch this short new video for more information, then email me via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com if you think it might be a fit?

Regards,

Doug