Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Log time Retroactively

Level 8

Does anyone know if it's possible to log time retroactively? Or the dates of hours logged in the past? I can't find any documentation on the community that would indicate you can or can't.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

It depends on how you have your global settings. If you have it set up to allow this, you can. It's more about logging time on projects that are complete or dead vs retroactively. It's listed in Setup under Timesheets & Hours then Preferences.

Level 8

Almost, but not quite. I'm not trying to log time on dead or completed projects. I'm trying to log time in the past. Aka, log time on a current project for January 1st, 2021. The settings on timesheet preferences don't cover that. Nor can I figure out how to...

Oh my heck I just figured it out. You can reopen closed timesheets and log time on them. Boom. THANK YOU for the brain kickstart!