Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Lock ability for users to log hour entries

Level 10

Hi WF Community,

Does anyone know if it's possible, as an Admin, to lock the ability for users to log hours to any project, task or issue in the system? We want to temporarily prevent users from logging hours during a short period of time while we make some job role and cost updates.

Thanks,

Nick

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

On that note, I was unable to find a solution in time for some big data work we were doing, so we relied on communicating to all users not to log hours on a certain day, and then running audit reports to manage those that forgot.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

is it possible to deactivate the our type in the setup? not sure if this works...

Level 10

Good suggestion, Manuel. Unfortunately, enabling/disabling standard hour types doesn't appear to be an option.

Correct answer by
Level 10

On that note, I was unable to find a solution in time for some big data work we were doing, so we relied on communicating to all users not to log hours on a certain day, and then running audit reports to manage those that forgot.