Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Let's see your smiling faces! (If you do, you could be the lucky winner of a gift card!)

Employee

Add your profile picture to your Workfront One account and then comment on this post to let me know you did and you'll be one of several who win a $10 gift card!

If you've already added your profile picture then all you have to do is comment on this post (or the one in the Leap 2020 group) and say hello! While you're welcome to comment on both, you don't have to — one or the other is perfect.

You have until end of day Tuesday, May 26 to add your profile picture and comment!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The contest is now over! Thank you to everyone who added their profile picture and commented on this post or the post in the All Discussions group to let me know! If you didn't get to participate in this contest, please add your profile picture anyway - we'll have more fun things like this in the future and having a smiling face really does help with engagement and make our community feel more friendly!

Now for our lucky winners! I'll be emailing you all with a link to redeem your gift card!

@Lauren Wood‚

@Joe Rinella‚

@Tracy McFadden‚

@Mark Wilson‚

@JoLisa Stoneman‚

@Amber Dallapiazza‚

@Heather Lambert‚

@Chloe Washington‚

@Heather Orcutt‚

@Jennifer Miklasz‚

All of these lucky winners were chosen by random from everyone who commented on this post and the post in the All Discussions group.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Level 10

Thanks Kyna,

While you folks are at it, I’d also invite you to click “Like” on this post (as I’ve done) so 0ne can email you the photos (Covid haircut new look, anyone?) of our fellow coffee drinkers as they come in.

Regards,

Doug

💇 + 💇‚Äç‚ôÇÔ∏è = ‚òïÔ∏è

Level 3

Hi ya'll. (Had to throw in a Tennessee accent!)

Correct answer by
Employee

The contest is now over! Thank you to everyone who added their profile picture and commented on this post or the post in the All Discussions group to let me know! If you didn't get to participate in this contest, please add your profile picture anyway - we'll have more fun things like this in the future and having a smiling face really does help with engagement and make our community feel more friendly!

Now for our lucky winners! I'll be emailing you all with a link to redeem your gift card!

@Lauren Wood‚

@Joe Rinella‚

@Tracy McFadden‚

@Mark Wilson‚

@JoLisa Stoneman‚

@Amber Dallapiazza‚

@Heather Lambert‚

@Chloe Washington‚

@Heather Orcutt‚

@Jennifer Miklasz‚

All of these lucky winners were chosen by random from everyone who commented on this post and the post in the All Discussions group.