Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

LEAP advertising on our Workfront login page - please remove it!

Level 10
Hi, This morning I noticed a big LEAP advertisement sitting on the right-hand side of our Workfront login page. Not only does it look plain ugly sitting next to our normally nice but now-squished login screen, it is irrelevant to 99.9% of our users' roles. It is even more irrelevant given that most of our users are based outside the USA, and may give some people the impression that we are using an ad-sponsored system rather than one we actually pay a lot of money to use. I've put in a support ticket asking for the advertising to be removed. Sorry for the grumble, but this one really irked me! I promise to be positive in my next comment/thread.... :) Regards, David
25 Replies

Level 8
This was the response to my ticket. My takeaway is "we can advertise anything we want without notifying you" =========================================== Unfortunately, we will be unable to remove the LEAP Banner. The part of the login page was used to internally promote our Leap Conference that we organize yearly for the benefit of our customers to elevate their work and learn from Enterprise Work Management experts, meet our consultants, and participate in interactive breakout sessions. As a SaaS company, we reserve the right to use some parts of the product for future promotions as well. We are grateful to our customers for choosing us and being a part of Workfront family and wish them to be aware of any event that we organize for them and for us. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 2
That is a benefit of SSO, we don't see it. We pass right by that login page. Shelly Long Pier 1 Imports

Level 2
I agree it's inconvenient. If they are going to keep it, maybe they can put in banner form at the bottom of the screen vs. half the page. Also, if they were able to remove for some and not others, it isn't fair. It needs to be a blanket yes or no for everyone. Shelly, good to know! Will be turning on SSO next week. :-) Andrea Peine-Ardila Hackensack Medical

Level 8
We have SSO but we use the Workfront login page. I'm now being asked to justify our reasons for wanting the ad removed. Seems that there is little to no consistency with how Workfront support handles these issues, some people get it removed without issue, some people get told no, then are asked for reasons why. Knowing that others were able to get it removed with no fuss is simply disappointing. ============================ Richard, Are the system admin for your instance, is this the correct number to reach you at xxx-xxx-xxxx EXT. xxxx? If not please provide this need info to me 1. Customer Name 2. The person marking the request 3. Workfront Amin name, phone number, and email 4. specific case and reason for request (specifics to legal or security issues need to be documented and included) Please provide the above info, my management here at Workfront will look into your request. It is not a guarantee that the banner will be taken off, however, we will look into your request after you send the needed info. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation

Level 9
Hey everyone, Here's the message I received from the powers that be: We're sorry for your troubles. As a quick update, our product team has determined that this is an emerging industry standard and has incorporated it into our product. You may notice similar banners when logging into any sort of software. The good news is the login page banner you see now will rotate throughout the year. The banner will not always be about Leap. In fact, in the coming days, the new banner will feature the latest product release announcement around Slack and more. You can expect other updates around features, releases, events, and other important details in this banner. We hope throughout the year, your experience improves with all of your users. Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712