Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Leap 2020 Session Q&A Schedule

Employee

On the specified day below, these talented and knowledgeable session presenters will create a brand new post where they will introduce themselves and their session, and then be prepared to answer any questions you might have for them!

Be sure to watch their session ahead of this date so you can join in on the conversation on this day! Come back to the community regularly to check the Leap AMA discussions here! MORE Q&A sessions will be added to this list over the coming days as well, so if you don't see your session and want to do a Q&A, please let me know!

June 29: Expanding Your Workfront Universe: Custom Solutions FCB Has Implemented - Anthony Imgrund, Kathy Haven, FCB

July 1: Optimizing your Digital Ecosystem: Suzy Park, David Romney, Rego Consulting

July 2: EXISTS Filters and Express Yourself: Getting More out of Calculated Custom Data: Anthony Messam, Workfront

July 7: End-to-End: How to Engineer Efficient Marketing Processes: Linnie Ciepolowski, Esri

July 8: Can We Do That? Beyond Internal Work Management: Catie Hayes, The Channel Company

July 9: Disney: Delivering Galactic Results with Workfront: Megan Reilly, Nick Zappas, Disney

July 13: Integrations Everyone Should Be Using: Andy Hess, Workfront

July 16: Herding Cats: A Journey to Effective Project Portfolio Management: Audrey Tiffenback, Lisa Mixon, Credit Union of Colorado

July 17: Leveraging Kick-Starts Within Workfront: Alex Smith, PGA Tour

July 20: Internal Cross Charging and Revenue Forecasting in Workfront: Laurel Pearson, Cory Anderson, Cisco

July 21: Optimizing Your Instance of Workfront: Action You Can Take Now: Kylie Schwarz, Angela Simon, CUNA Mutual

July 22: How To: Create WPI Reporting on Mix and Capacity and How To: Create WPI Reporting on Quality and Engagement and How To: Create WPI Reporting on Velocity, Chuck Middleton, Workfront

July 23: Implementation Best Practices: How to Get It Right the First Time: Amanda Dinsmor, Gallagher

July 27: Ask the Disney team: Nick Zappas, Disney Yellow Shoes

July 28: Strive to Create an Environment of Self-Service: Christa Levine, Teale McCleaf, Google

July 29: Exploring Campaign Management and Workfront Governance: Step by Step and Adoption: Done Right: Chris Berry, Workfront

July 30: Whose Milestone Is It Anyway? Cross-Team Collaboration in Workfront: Sarah McGowan, Harvard

August 3: Three Ways to Choose the Growth Mindset over the Fixed: Jon Hawkins, Workfront

August 6: Transitioning Roles in the Organization: Lenore Brown, Plex

August 12: How Workfront Cleaned Up Its Own "Unbridled" Instance of Workfront: Shawn Loutensock, Workfront

August 13: Connected Works: Enabling the CMO in the Digital Age, J. Alan Goddard, Leappoint

August 14: If at First You Don't Succeed, Retool, Reimplement, and Relaunch!: Chris Flynn, Dena Merz, FHCP

August 17: Be the Change (Driver): Bryana Reininger and Frank Jaeger, KeyBank

August 19: Adoption: Done Right: Craig Peterson, Prudential, Monique Evans, Stanley Black and Decker

August 20: Workfront: It's Not Just for Marketing: Scott Mors, Thysenkrupp

August 24: Engagement and User Adoption: Small Ad Agency: Kelly Walters, Marissa Hoepner, Tyler Petress, Agency 720.

August 27: Evolving Workfront for Rapid Growth: Molly Privratsky, Trendline Interactive

We're also working on getting some time for you to ask all your burning questions with some Workfront executives as well and will be sure to let you know when we have that lined up.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee
5 Replies

Level 2

Hi @Kyna Baker - inactive‚,

Will there be Q&As scheduled for the following sessions?

-Battle for Focus: How will Enterprise Resource Management Evolve

-Planning for the Enterprise

I particularly have questions about the upcoming Enterprise Scenario Planner that was brought up in these 2 sessions.

Employee

Hi Joanna,

I sure can work on getting those set up since they were both given by Workfront employees. Let me see if I can get those on the schedule!

I hope you can find other Q&As that are helpful to you as well.

Thanks,

Kyna

Employee

Hey @Joanna Patterson‚ That session you wanted (Battle for Focus: How will Enterprise Resource Management Evolve) now has the thread available to ask ALLLLL your questions. Go and ask when you get a second!

Employee

More sessions have been scheduled! Newly added include the following. Add these to your calendar and watch list today.

July 10: API Fundamentals: Using the Workfront API to Enhance Business Applications: Jeremy Inman, Signant Health

July 14: Battle for Focus: How Will Enterprise Resource Management Evolve: Vazgen Babayan, Workfront

August 4: Content Review and Approval: A Customer Journey: James Hill, Synchrony

August 25: Alternate Means of Motivation: How to Encourage Your Team to Adopt and Use Best Practices: Todd Ross, ViaSat

August 26: Controlling the Chaos: Digital Asset Mastery with Workfront and Adobe: Erik Ingebrigtsen, Hoodoo Digital

August 31: Content Review Automation Meets Project Workflows: Andrzej Muca, Workfront

Correct answer by
Employee

Looking for the threads that each of these users have started? Check out this link to see all of the ongoing Q&A sessions available.