Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Jira / Fusion integration

Level 8
I have been working within my company since Leap to get buy-in and interest in using Fusion to integrate Workfront and Jira. I have a meeting coming up with top leadership and I really want to speak to how integrating the two applications will benefit us. I'm looking for anyone who has used Fusion to integrate with Jira that is willing to share their experience--the great, the good, the bad and and the ugly. What are the pros, the cons and would you do it again? The fuller the picture I have, the better I can present the tool and its benefits. Thanks in advance. Wendy White AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc. dba GM Financial
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 1
Our company is also attempting to integrate Workfront to Jira, where planning will take place in Workfront and development will be managed in Jira. We attempted to use Azuqua to integrate the two, with inconsistent and unreliable results. We would also like to understand if anyone else has used Fusion for this integration. Fusion is built on the Azuaua platform and it would be helpful to know if Fusion has been successfully used in this environment. Victor Wolejko Convention Data Services