Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue report for queue (duration in queue)

Level 1

Hello,

I've seen some similar questions in the community.  I'm trying to build a report that will identify how long an issue has been in the queue  (Initiation to project conversion).

I have been successful in a) creating custom calculated fields that can provide this info and b) creating a report that can calculate duration based on status.

Option A:  loads up the admin section of the form with many extra fields which I'm trying to avoid (if possible). 

Option B:  if an issue is converted to a project, the issue cannot be closed so the timer keeps going.

I feel like there must be an easier way.  Note: I could not get a journal entry report to work.  

Thank you!

Kat

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Option A: can you add a section break into the custom form to make that section only viewable by certain individuals?  

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/workfront/using/administration-and-setup/customize/custom-fo...

Option B: Could you filter out issues that have been converted to projects to avoid them showing on the report?

Employee Advisor

@KatColbourn Just to help clarify things, are the following statements correct? You want to see: 

• If an issue has been converted to project, calculate number of days between entry date and resolving project entry date
  • If an issue has not been converted to project & issue status is not equal to closed, calculate number of days between entry date and $$TODAY
  • If an issue has not been converted to project & issue status equals closed, calculate number of days between entry date and actual completion date