Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is workfront new experience production down?

Level 2

Is workfront new experience production down?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

As others have said, status.adobe.com is the best place to look for incidents.  File a support ticket (not via the forum here) if you experience an issue.  I file tickets even if it's already reported for tracking purposes.  It lets us review with our account team at the end of the year to understand what quality incidents have been impacting us.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Yes, it is for us. Lower environments are also very slow. You can see issues at https://status.adobe.com/

Level 4

We got a notification that the issue was resolved, but our users are still getting sporadic error messages 'like failed to fetch' when using Workfront. To me it seems like there's still something going on. We have a support ticket open, but posting here too in case other users are experiencing the same thing.  

Correct answer by
Level 5

As others have said, status.adobe.com is the best place to look for incidents.  File a support ticket (not via the forum here) if you experience an issue.  I file tickets even if it's already reported for tracking purposes.  It lets us review with our account team at the end of the year to understand what quality incidents have been impacting us.