Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there any documentation/use cases around Workfront used to author content in AEM?

Level 1

I am looking at a governance model where I can use Workfront to let content authors submit content which then goes through approvals before getting applied to AEM component(s).

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi Sashi - We have one team that manages web content in AEM. We have an integration where as users click a button on the website fill out a form and that creates a request in Workfront. They can also access Workfront directly to enter a request. It then goes through a workflow for approval and authoring to make changes and publish in AEM. We dont use any integrations of the Workfront flows into the AEM publishing process, just purely work management tracking. I'd be happy to share more if this aligns at all with what your looking for.

Level 1

Hi Matt - Thank you so much for your answer. Yes, this aligns perfectly with what I was looking for. Could you please share more information on this?

Level 3
Sure – is there anything in particular I could elaborate on or questions you have?