Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is there an option to "un-bunch" tasks (Ready to Start, Not Ready, Working on) in the worklist? I have users complaining about the additional click steps when filtering through the worklist.

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Megan,

Above the list, there are two buttons - filters and groupings. I would have your users toggle through the groupings to find a view that might better fit what they're looking for. I like to use Planned Completion to ensure I'm tracking towards upcoming deadlines. For filters, I typically have "All" selected, but can toggle some off and back on as needed, if my list is too long. This Curate the Work List one sheet has some additional information.

Take a look and let me know if that still doesn't meet your needs!

-Leslie

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Megan,

Above the list, there are two buttons - filters and groupings. I would have your users toggle through the groupings to find a view that might better fit what they're looking for. I like to use Planned Completion to ensure I'm tracking towards upcoming deadlines. For filters, I typically have "All" selected, but can toggle some off and back on as needed, if my list is too long. This Curate the Work List one sheet has some additional information.

Take a look and let me know if that still doesn't meet your needs!

-Leslie

Level 4

Thanks, I have suggested this but it is purely the "added click" on tasks. :)