Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a way to use 2 criteria in a column display rule?

Level 3

I have a proof approval report that shows all proofs still awaiting a decision. I want to add a column rule for proofs that had no deadline set but were created more than 15 days ago. Is there any way in text mode to use both of these criteria? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, you can add more than 1 column rule in a report, they work from top down. You can use these for the 2 criteria you're after, and color one of them. If this doesn't work just try reversing the order of them, I sometimes have to mess with the order of rules I need to work together. This is a screenshot of the rules added (you can only add 1 rule at a time - when you're doing with the first one, you do same thing to add a second one but you just may have to reverse the rule order based on your results).

MadalynD_0-1676412786607.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, you can add more than 1 column rule in a report, they work from top down. You can use these for the 2 criteria you're after, and color one of them. If this doesn't work just try reversing the order of them, I sometimes have to mess with the order of rules I need to work together. This is a screenshot of the rules added (you can only add 1 rule at a time - when you're doing with the first one, you do same thing to add a second one but you just may have to reverse the rule order based on your results).

MadalynD_0-1676412786607.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )