Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there a way to pull a report of all the API's we currently utilize?

Level 7

for integration purposes and to narrow down the gigantic list of possibilities.

4 Replies

Level 5

I'd suggest opening a case with Support. I recall long ago getting a report of the number of API transactions. Not sure if it can be broken down to which specific APIs were used but it would be worth a try.

Level 7

Thank you @David Cornwell‚ for reply.

I think I better understand whet they need now.....I am creating a form with fields that line up with information that will get pushed (or pulled or both) to salesforce.

so, I'm guessing they don't need all the ones we are using but the ones contained in that particular form and dashboard report.

that seems much less daunting.... is this something easier to figure out or should I still submit a ticket?

**** Is it still not possible to export a custom form to show all the fields? if not is there a way to filter "Fields" view by "Form" ....then I could export that....trying to think of easiest way to get this list pulled to find the associated API's

I'm not even sure I am asking the correct questions.......guess I need an hour of consult time lol

Level 5

Hi @Tegwyn Stockdale‚

If you go into the Setup area, in the Custom Forms section you'll see a list of your custom forms. To see a list of which custom fields are on each form, add the following as a text-mode column to your view:

displayname=Custom Fields List

listdelimiter=<br>

listmethod=nested(categoryParameters).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression={parameter}.{name}

valueformat=HTML

If you need further assistance, I know some great people here at LeapPoint who would love to help :)

Level 7

Thank you @David Cornwell‚

this is awesome!

I wish the form could be exported but I can copy/paste all the fields which is huge help!

YAY!