Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there a way to export a custom form?

Level 3
Is there a way to export a custom form so that it can be emailed to a vendor who is not in Workfront?
4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Md Ashiqur,

I can suggest a few ways to share custom data with non-Workfront stakeholders.

navigate to the Custom Data in question, print the page to pdf, and send via email

create a view or report that shows that custom data, export to excel or pdf, and send via email

create a report that shows the custom data, create a public url, then share that link so the stakeholders can monitor the information

In case you're interested in something more advanced, our "

http://store.atappstore.com/product/custom-submit

">Overlay Custom Data solution includes the ability to automatically send only certain custom data via a link in an email, which the recipient can then click and update directly in Workfront. This saves a number of email steps, and is particularly well suited for feedback questionnaires. I'm attaching a diagram to illustrate how it works.

Regards,

Doug0690z000007ZkJBAA0.png

Level 3
Hi Doug, Thanks for quick response and really helpful your suggestions.

Level 10
Doug, Is there a way to export a custom form, once it is filled in, as opposed to exporting a blank custom form? Thanks,

Level 8
You could create a custom form that has the fields as the columns and export that. That's how I get our requests to an external vendor - see the attached screenshot.