Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Is there a way to create a "Projects I'm on" report that shows per user, all of the active projects they are assigned to within a job role? There is a base view in Workfront Projects tab, and I would like to utilize that for a report.

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

So I have something I use. It is an Assignment Report and then I utilize groupings to get the information.

The only downside is that there isn't an out-of-box filter for "Other Team IDs" for the assigned to. You will have to use an EXIST filter for that. (Let me know if you need help with that).

The idea is have active assignments (which for us is projects with Current status and task status is not complete OR projects with Current status and issue status is not Closed or Cancelled) and then group by project. The report is then set to show the Summary tab. (We ignore the "count" column).

Here is an example, hope it helps:

0690z0000094TDHAA2.png