Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there a tool within Workfront or an add-on that would create a visual timeline based off of key tasks? (this would be in lieu of creating a Powerpoint slide using Office Timeline)

Level 5

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Olivia,

I invite you to consider our Roadmap solution, which does exactly that (and much more).

It's been live and in use for over a year, but is not yet released publicly on our www.atappstore.com catalog, so if you'd like more information, please email me at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

Thanks Doug I'll take a look with my team. Would this be the Project Status Update option in the catalog? Is there anything that is built in to Workfront already to do this as well?

Level 10

My pleasure Olivia,

There is a built-in Task Gantt view available, so depending on what you need to do, that visual, presumably combined with some filtering, viewing, zooming, and "nudging" might suffice, so it would be worth exploring first, so you can confirm what is possible (and not).

Regards,

Doug

Doug,

I'm not familiar with AtAppStore Inc. How are you related to Workfront? And is this Roadmap solution free to Workfront users or is there an additional cost? Thank you.

Janine

Level 10

Hi Janine,

AtAppStore is Workfront's oldest partner, and specializes in creating and licensing solutions (such as Roadmap) to help you take your Workfront experience to the next level.

Regards,

Doug