Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Is there a timeline for the current home experience to go away?

Level 2

Does anyone know if there is a timeline for the current home page experience to go away? (I.e., will all users have to use the new experience at some point in time?) 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

They haven't shared an end-of-life date (or timeframe) with us just yet, but as soon as I hear anything, I can let you all know! The transition from the "old" user interface to New Workfront Experience took over a year, so I suspect something similar. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I’m not seeing any timing information in the new home documentation. It may not be known yet. @NicholeVargas any word on the street about this?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

They haven't shared an end-of-life date (or timeframe) with us just yet, but as soon as I hear anything, I can let you all know! The transition from the "old" user interface to New Workfront Experience took over a year, so I suspect something similar. 

Level 3

@NicholeVargas and/or @Madalyn_Destafney - this update was from last August. I asked a similar question yesterday. Is there an update on end of life for home experience yet or an anticipated quarter for end of life? Thank you. 

Employee Advisor

@Alexa_M_PSU I reached out to Product this morning and they said that the "old" Home won't go away until at least one feature, delegating work, is finished in New Home. There is no ETA right now that I am aware of and there could be one or more other features we are forgetting that we need to achieve parity, but we will absolutely share the timeline once it's available. At this point we're still several months (or more) out from deprecating "old" Home.