Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there a setting such that I can receive email notification if an Issue is added to a Project I Own? This did not seem apparent to me in My Settings choices.

Level 2

The only options I see Under "Projects I Own" are "I'm set as the owner of a new project", "The commit date changes for a task on one of my projects", and

"The commit date changes for an issue on one of my projects."

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi Adina-thanks for your reply. I only see three choices under “Projects I Own”, not 11 as shown above. I am accessing this in My Settings. email notifications. And also I am and Admin.

Level 8

Also, make sure the admin turns that notification on in the Setup -> Email -> Notifications page.

Level 2

Adina-i found in Set Up as opposed to my own settings-I should have know to look there, thanks again for your reply. I can now set this up as an option for everyone to be able to activate.

Level 8

Hi Amy, before you will see it on your user profile/user settings, it has to be activated in the Setup -> Email -> Notifications page.

Level 2

Adina - thank you so much for your follow up! I will be using the Set up area to tailor the settings!😊