Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Is there a report that I can run to find which projects are 'view' shared vs "manage' shared. It is just 1 group I need to find this for.

Level 10

Using groups I shared some projects as "view" and some as "manage" - is there a report that I can run to find which projects are 'view' shared vs "manage' shared. It is just 1 group I need to find this for.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4

I don't think the functionality exists. There's a slight workaround, and it's not perfect, but it's sort of possible.

1. Create a Report Report and add a column for "Shared With" (depending on how many reports you have in the system, you may need to try and add additional filters to narrow down your results). Once your report loads, click the filter icon (the funnel) in the upper right to filter the page.
  2. Type the name of the group that you want to adjusting sharing permissions for.
  3. If you know which reports SHOULD have manage access and it's only a few, I'd recommend just bulk selecting all of the reports and re-sharing them with "View" access. Then going back and manually enhancing the ones that need "Manage" access.

0694X00000G7G7KQAV.png

0694X00000G7G7oQAF.png

Level 10

Chloe,

Thank you - I will try this workaround.